Let's start with: What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-intoxicating molecule found in the cannabis plant. One of many cannabinoids that can be extracted from the cannabis plant, CBD has become commercially popular beyond the others due to its wide wellness applications and accessibility. As CBD does not give the consumer the well-known “high” caused by the more well-known psychoactive cannabis called “marijuana”. CBD is more readily available online and in shops. CBD is usually derived from industrial hemp, the name given to cannabis plants with less than 0.3% THC which can be mass grown for CBD oil.
Other cannabinoids include CBG and CBN. Each cannabinoid has a different effect on your body. Scientists are actively researching how the various cannabinoids lead to a stronger effect on the body..
Which one is better for you?
Care Better Daily offers products in Full-Spectrum and Isolate forms.
Pretium ut lacinia
CBD Isolate works best for…
- People with sensitivity to or concerns about THC and other cannabinoids.
- People living with strict THC laws.
- People cooking with CBD who want no added ‘flavor'.
- People concerned about their regular drug testing for work.
Full-Spectrum CBD is Best for…
- People who want the increased “Entourage Effect”
- People who live in states with fully legal cannabis with no legal concerns
- People who enjoy the unique aromatic flavor of terpenes and flavonoids
Happy Customers & Buyers
Keep in Touch!
Helping People Live a Happy, Healthy Balanced Life
9108 South Bay Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819